The Alegria National High School (ANHS) is one of the prestigious academic institutions in Surigao del Norte. It is located at Barangay Don Julio Ouano, Alegria, Surigao del Norte. The ANHS established in 1966 which begun as Barangay High School. It became Municipal High School in year 1980’s and later became a National High School in 1990’s. Dr. Norma Saure Zamora, the School Principal II during the 1st ANHS Grand Alumni Homecoming last December 29, 2007 declared that as of School Year 2007-2008, the ANHS is the highest populated secondary school in Surigao del Norte next to Surigao National High School. The Meadow, the official publication of the school on its June-October 2007 shows that the population of the students rises to 1,425.
An empowered Alegria National High School is committed to produce value laden students who are environment conscious and culturally sensitive, equipped with basic literacy and livelihood skills capable of becoming good citizens of the community
- Provide universal and equitable access to quality and relevant Education.
- Develop on student knowledge, habit, skills and attitudes necessary for active and successful participation in the economic, political, socio-cultural and spiritual activities in a just and humane society.
- Implement curricular programs to make education relevant and responsible to the needs of the community and the changing world.
- Promote desirable values that are sensitive to our culture, history and the preservation of the environment.
- Encourage parents and other stakeholders to be effective partners in the attainment of quality basic education.
Year Level Sections
|HOME||ABOUT SCHOOL||ALUMNI||NEWS EVENTS||PUBLICATION||GALLERY|